Divorce Forms

St. Louis County Courts Divorce Forms

Adult Name Change

Form used to petition court for an adult name change.

Form: CAFC480

Last Update: 10/28/2016

Affidavit for Judgment

For use in cases involving petition for change of name.

Form: CCFC194

Last Update: 07/2022

Affidavit For Termination of Child Support

Used for parent who wants to stop paying child support.

Form: CCFC129

Last Update: 03/2015

Certificate of Dissolution of Marriage

Shows proof of divorce.

Form: CCFC65

Last Update: 09/2004